We Need Your Help to Assist Older Adults in Our Community
Community donations help determine how many people we are able to serve — and the number of people needing service (or assistance) will grow every year. Contributions will be used to educate older adults, provide special programs for frail seniors, support home modification, and purchase assistive devices for those who cannot afford them.
You can donate now by sending a check to StopFalls Napa Valley at 1443 Main Street, Suite 125, Napa, CA 94559 or call 707-255-5328 if you can provide any items on the wish list below to offer.
You also have the option to make a secure donation online using a credit card or bank account through PayPal by clicking on the following button:
Your gifts may be tax deductible as the Area Agency on Aging Serving Napa and Solano is a non-profit organization under the IRS exemption code 501 [c] , tax ID# 94-2742309.
StopFalls Napa Valley assists low income older adults who may not have the resources to obtain needed home modifications, therapeutic interventions or equipment. The following items are needed:
- Home modification materials: gift certificates/vouchers from home supply stores
- Donation of time and materials from building contractors for home modifications
- New assistive devices: gift certificates at local vendors
- Offset of cost for purchase and printing educational brochures
- Media (advertising, marketing materials, expertise)
There are many volunteer opportunities available to assist older adults in preventing serious falls. Whether you want to volunteer once a week or once a year, we have a place for you! Volunteers can choose the project they find most interesting or we can recommend an area of particular need. Take a look at some of the opportunities listed below and contact us at 707-255-5328 or Contact Us Online to learn more.
- Contractors/handyman: donation of time/materials
- Office support: for preparation for events, distribution of materials
- Community awareness event support: assistance during the events
- Friendly Voice: telephone follow-up to older adult clients
- Speakers bureau (training provided)
- Transportation to exercise/balance classes and therapy for homebound older adults